Rage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attractive Christmas Gift for the first TEN (who visit forum,saw and reply this thread)

+9
WhiteWolf
GodLike
Jamica
Admin
Zilius
Tarja
HellGirlRO
hangkhung
ZhugeLiang
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Attractive Christmas Gift for the first TEN (who visit forum,saw and reply this thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: Attractive Christmas Gift for the first TEN (who visit forum,saw and reply this thread)

Post  Eyes_Of_Flame Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:16 pm

my spell book bounce bounce

Eyes_Of_Flame

Back to top Go down

Attractive Christmas Gift for the first TEN (who visit forum,saw and reply this thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: Attractive Christmas Gift for the first TEN (who visit forum,saw and reply this thread)

Post  ZhugeLiang Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:17 pm

Admin wrote:anything will do ^^

ok sure. i will put your priority to last then.

so left....
4) Untilkiller
5) Jamica
6) Godlike
7) WhiteWolf
8.) Eyes_of_Flame
9) titus
10) EVM (cause is fine with anything)

Merry Christmas

ZhugeLiang

Back to top Go down

Post  ZhugeLiang Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:20 pm

Eyes_Of_Flame wrote:my spell book bounce bounce

i assume that will be Goodie Bag 7.
if no one before you choose it, you should get what you want.

Merry Christmas

ZhugeLiang

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamica Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:08 pm

Goodie Bag 3 (Era Special)
100 era (unbound)

santa Merry Xmas to all!

Jamica

Back to top Go down

Post  WhiteWolf Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:48 pm

i would like goodie bag 5/8/6 in that order of preference assuming no one else takes it before me
WhiteWolf
WhiteWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ZhugeLiang Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:26 pm

Jamica wrote:Goodie Bag 3 (Era Special)
100 era (unbound)

santa Merry Xmas to all!

there is one more 100 era bag, i will pass you 100 era when i go in-game.

edited

Attractive Christmas Gift for the first TEN (who visit forum,saw and reply this thread) - Page 2 Jamicacollected

Gift Delivered !!

Merry Christmas!!

Last edited by ZhugeLiang on Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to announce gift delivered)

ZhugeLiang

Back to top Go down

Post  ZhugeLiang Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:22 pm

hangkhung wrote:Goodie Bag 9 (Anima Special - Damage Enhancing Necklaces)

Didn't know you have that p9 , it looks awesome to me Shocked

Attractive Christmas Gift for the first TEN (who visit forum,saw and reply this thread) - Page 2 Hangcollected

Gift delivered!!

Merry Christmas !!!

Goodies Bag left for claim - bag 2,5,6,7,8,10 (hang - gb9, hgr - gb1, tarja - gb4, jamica - gb3 (yet to collect))

ZhugeLiang

Back to top Go down

Post  ZhugeLiang Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:28 pm

Zilius wrote:so as i understood i must to chose the bag and i would like that gb4 Smile

since gb2 and 4 the same, will consider gb2 taken too.

Do try to login as i will try to clear the gifts before 26th. thank you.

edited

Attractive Christmas Gift for the first TEN (who visit forum,saw and reply this thread) - Page 2 Unticollected

Gift Delivered!!!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !!

Last edited by ZhugeLiang on Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

ZhugeLiang

Back to top Go down

Post  ZhugeLiang Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:31 pm

GodLike wrote:My list

1. Goodie Bag (GB) 1
2. GB2
3. GB3
4. GB4
5. GB5
6. GB6

Cool Cool

since gb1,2,3,4 all taken, i will pass you gb 5 which is 30million bag when i see you in-game.

edited

Attractive Christmas Gift for the first TEN (who visit forum,saw and reply this thread) - Page 2 Godlikecollected

Gift delivered !!!

Merry Christmas !!

Last edited by ZhugeLiang on Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

ZhugeLiang

Back to top Go down

Post  ZhugeLiang Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:33 pm

WhiteWolf wrote:i would like goodie bag 5/8/6 in that order of preference assuming no one else takes it before me

ok, since gb5 taken, i will pass you gb8 - Anima Special - Damage Reduction Double when i see you ingame.

edited

Attractive Christmas Gift for the first TEN (who visit forum,saw and reply this thread) - Page 2 Whitewolfcollected

Gift Delivered !!

Merry Christmas !!

Last edited by ZhugeLiang on Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

ZhugeLiang

Back to top Go down

Post  ZhugeLiang Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:36 pm

Eyes_Of_Flame wrote:my spell book bounce bounce

you got your wish... gb 7 - Wizard Special - The spellbooks + wizard armor + wizard shield. i will pass it to you in-game.

edited

Attractive Christmas Gift for the first TEN (who visit forum,saw and reply this thread) - Page 2 Eyesofflamecollected

Gift Delivered !!

Merry Christmas !!

Last edited by ZhugeLiang on Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total

ZhugeLiang

Back to top Go down

Post  ZhugeLiang Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:37 pm

titus wrote:no worries! i can wait even if it takes me to new years eve waiting! hehehe tongue

you have 2 choice left, gb 6 (15mil set) and 10 (treasure set). do reply here. thank you.

ZhugeLiang

Back to top Go down

Post  ZhugeLiang Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:42 pm

Gifts Pending Collection

4) Untikiller - gb2 - 100 era - collected
5) Jamica - gb4 - 100 era - collected
6) godlike - gb5 - 30 million bag - collected
7) WhiteWolf - gb 8 - Anima Special - Damage Reduction Double - collected
8.) Eyes of Flame - gb 7 - Wizard Special - Wizard armor + shield + 4 spell books - collected
9) Titus - Pending indication of gift - gb 6 or gb 10. - collected gb6
10) EVM - Pending Titus's choice.

That kind off wrap up the event.

Last edited by ZhugeLiang on Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

ZhugeLiang

Back to top Go down

Post  Zilius Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:07 am

I hope we meet in GW today Smile I'm planning to stay all day online cause visiting my friends and drinking hopefully is over Smile
Zilius
Zilius

Back to top Go down

Attractive Christmas Gift for the first TEN (who visit forum,saw and reply this thread) - Page 2 Empty Thank You

Post  WhiteWolf Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:14 am

thx for the gift Liang
WhiteWolf
WhiteWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rimehcoi Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:10 am

HaPPY NEW YEar cheers cheers cheers santa

rimehcoi

Back to top Go down

Post  ZhugeLiang Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:28 am

Zilius wrote:I hope we meet in GW today Smile I'm planning to stay all day online cause visiting my friends and drinking hopefully is over Smile

hi Untikiller,

i will be working this few days, moat probably i will log on later part of the week, will look for you in-game for the 100 era gift then. sorry for the inconvenience. do help to inform titus to post a reply here as well. thank you.

Liang

ZhugeLiang

Back to top Go down

Post  titus Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:26 am

i want the GB6. hehehe...

titus

Back to top Go down

Post  sotplug Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:01 pm

man i missed this =(

sotplug

Back to top Go down

Post  ZhugeLiang Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:49 am

titus wrote:i want the GB6. hehehe...

edited

Attractive Christmas Gift for the first TEN (who visit forum,saw and reply this thread) - Page 2 Tituscollected

Gift Delivered !!

Merry Christmas !!

ZhugeLiang

Back to top Go down

Post  ZhugeLiang Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:59 pm

ZhugeLiang wrote:Gifts Pending Collection

4) Untikiller - gb2 - 100 era - collected
5) Jamica - gb4 - 100 era - collected
6) godlike - gb5 - 30 million bag - collected
7) WhiteWolf - gb 8 - Anima Special - Damage Reduction Double - collected
8.) Eyes of Flame - gb 7 - Wizard Special - Wizard armor + shield + 4 spell books - collected
9) Titus - Pending indication of gift - gb 6 or gb 10. - collected gb6
10) EVM - Pending Titus's choice.

That kind off wrap up the event.

Attractive Christmas Gift for the first TEN (who visit forum,saw and reply this thread) - Page 2 Evmcollected

Gift delivered !!

Just before the new year (3 mins to new year), i managed to clear all the gifts.
May all have a good Christmas and a good year ahead !!!!

Liang

ZhugeLiang

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2